Any person acting as a wholesale distributor has to hold a wholesale distribution authorisation. Article 80(g) of Directive 2001/83/EC provides that distributors must comply with the principles of and guidelines for GDP (Good Distribution Practice).
Pharmnet Plus is licensed to trade pharmaceutical products by the National Drug Agency (license no. 205D), in line with European Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use requirements.
License legal bases: Law no. 95/2006 on the health reform, Title XVII, Medicine, with the subsequent amendments and completions and the minister of public health Written Disposition no. 1964/2008 for the approval of the Rules on the incorporation, organization and functioning of human use medicines wholesale distribution units.
Fields covered by the license:
- Purchase/marketing activities
- Possession (storing)/handling activities
- Contractual delivery/transport activities
- Activities with narcotic and psychotropic preparations
Handled products categories:
- Medicines given based on medical prescription
- Medicines given without medical prescriptions
- Herbal medication with traditional use
- Small volume liquids dosed containers (injectable solutions/suspensions, ophthalmic drops)
- Semi-solids dosed containers (ophthalmic ointments)
- Solid dosed containers (powders for solutions to be injected)
- Other Sterile products (implants)
- Liquids dosed containers (solutions, syrups, suspensions)
- Semi-liquids dosed containers (creams, ointments, suspensions)
- Solids dosed containers (tablets, filmed tablets, capsules, pills, suppositories)
- Other non-sterile products (solution/oral suspension powders, sprays, pressurized inhalation powders)